LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - GRADE 3
APTC 4, point 18-21
25 hours per week x 39 weeks per year (training days included)
£19,917 - £21,984 pro rata (£11,751 - £21,970 per annum, actual salary)
We require a Learning Support Assistant to work in Year 6, some experience of dealing with challenging behaviour would be desirable.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Interested in education;
- Sensitive to the needs of children;
- Able to work in a team;
- Cheerful, positive and enthusiastic;
- Possesses good literacy and numeracy skills;
- Has an NVQ Level 2 qualification;
- Has the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with pupils, treating them with respect and consideration.
We can offer:
- Well-behaved pupils;
- A welcoming and friendly atmosphere;
- A well-resourced learning environment;
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Commitment to your continuous professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: before noon on Wednesday 21st March 2018
Interviews: week beginning 26th March 2018