Smart Teachers is recruiting a full time Learning Support Assistant for one of the oldest Catholic schools in England situated in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a great opportunity to join an established Learning Support Department working in class and 1-1 with SEN pupils to support and nurture students’ confidence and develop their full potential. If you are a passionate Secondary Learning Support Assistant looking to develop your subject specialism in a well-managed, professional environment, please apply below.
About the Role
• KS3-5 Learning Support Assistant
• Starting in September 2019
• Full time, permanent contract or temporary option
• Salary from £14K dependent on experience
About the School
• Catholic State funded school
• Academy status gained 2011
• Specialist Music education offered on site
• Impressive facilities with onsite Arts centre, Chapel, swimming pool and newly built Library as hub of the school
• Located a short walk from West Brompton tube
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a degree or A level in Math or Science ideally or another core subject
• Have Secondary Learning Support classroom experience
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT1109LSA
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.