We are seeking to appoint a well organised, skilled and professional person to support students within the School and Sixth form. If you are passionate about young people, enjoy variety in your role and thrive on working in a busy environment this is a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, relate well to young people and possess Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent). Experience of A-level courses a benefit, but not essential.
Working as part of a team, within many different departments, is a crucial aspect of the role, so you must have a flexible attitude to react to different situations throughout the school day and the ability to use your own initiative within the learning environment.
Are you able to:
- Work flexibly and use your own initiative?
- Communicate effectively with a friendly and helpful disposition?
- Work calmly under pressure?
- To assist in the education, supervision and welfare of students in the classes you are assigned to and around the school
- To create a positive atmosphere and professional impression that reflects our core values and ethos
- Working in a small highly motivated team of colleagues
- The opportunity to gain further experience and career progression as the school is built, the intake grows and our infrastructure expands.