Specific Purpose Contract
The Governing Body of this successful and happy 3 form entry school are seeking to appoint Learning Support Assistants.
Learning Support Assistants x 2.
30 hours per week, term time only.
Work Pattern: 8.30am - 3.30pm.
1 for SEN Children
1 for Pupil Premium Children
We are looking for someone who:
- Is sympathetic to the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
- Is enthusiastic and hardworking
- Is committed to promoting high standards of behaviour and attainment
- Has a sense of humour
- Enjoys working as a member of a team
- Has experience of working with children
We can offer:
- A conscientious, hard working team
- Highly motivated and exceptionally well behaved children
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
Visits to our school are highly recommended so you can experience our ethos first hand.
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2016 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: Monday 5th December 2016
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
References will be taken up before interviews.
HEAD TEACHER: Mrs Pauline Glancy - Tel: 020 8573 2229