KS2 Learning Support Assistant - full time, to start in September 2018.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Year 6 Teaching Assistant to work in a local primary school in Liverpool. This will be a full time Learning Support Assistant role, commencing in September 2018.
This is a small school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in KS2, and ideally will have worked with children in Year 6. The desired Learning Support Assistant will be working closely with the SENDCO to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in KS2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at Liverpool.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.