Smart Teachers is recruiting for several Learning Support Assistants to work in an independent preparatory school in the Kensington and Chelsea borough. Roles will include working with children in KS2 on a one to one basis. The successful Learning Support Assistants will have experience working with one or more of the following special needs: Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, gross motor difficulties or Autism. Starting September 2017, there are both full time and part time posts available on a fixed term contract for the academic year.
About the Role
· Learning Support Assistants
· Working on a one to on basis with children in KS2 who have one or more of the following needs: Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, gross motor difficulties or Autism
· Full time and part time roles available
· 1 year fixed term contract in the first instance
· Daily rate up to £70
About the School
· ‘Outstanding’ independent preparatory school
· Co-Educational school catering from the Early Years up to Year 6
· Set in a period property with modern facilities
· Very well resourced
· Central London location
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Teaching Assistant qualifications desirable
· Proven experience working with primary aged children as a learning support assistant in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA45703.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.