Learning Support Assistant
Leatherhead Trinity School & Nursery is a warm, friendly and supportive school where we aim to inspire a thirst for learning in all children to take with them throughout their lives. We are a school committed to individual professional development and this same thirst for learning is embedded within our staff. We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to be part of our friendly school team to start in the summer term.
- This is a permanent contract to support our Communication and Interaction Needs (COIN) Centre.
-30 hours per week during term-time with a commitment to attend 3 INSET days per year.
- Salary in accordance with Surrey Pay Grade S3 - S4 based on experience/qualifications. FTE: £18,013 – £21,416 actual: £12,781 - £15,196
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Working closely with the COIN Lead and Speech & Language Team
- Delivering group and 1-1 interventions towards EHCP outcomes
- Working with children across Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Experience working with children with special educational needs (essential)
- Experience working with children in small groups (essential)
- Experience working with children with speech and language and communication requirements (desirable)
- Experience working with children with developmental language delay (desirable)
- Experience working with children with autism (desirable)
- Makaton trained (desirable)
- ELKLAN trained (desirable)
Whilst previous experience working in a school or educational setting is desirable, it is not essential.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Monday 19th April
Interviews: w/c 26th April
Leatherhead Trinity School and Nursery