ABC Teachers are looking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to work in an SEND setting in a school in Loughborough. The school caters for children aged 5-19 with a range of special educational needs and difficulties including Autism, PMLD, SLD and Challenging Behaviour.
This role will be primarily based in the EYFS class within the school but there may be the requirement to move between Key Stages when the need arises.
The school has consistently received Outstanding by Ofsted and offers an excellent environment for both experienced staff as well as support workers and nursery nurses looking to take the step into SEND educational settings.
With the school on a current path of growth there is also the potential for long term and permanent roles to become available across the school.
To be considered for the role, the school require:
- Experience supporting children with special educational needs and disabilities
- A background working in EYFS is desirable but not essential as all candidates with SEN experience will be considered for the role.
- The school are happy to accommodate splitting the role between staff so are happy with flexible availability.
- All candidates are required to hold an Enhanced Child and Adult Workforce DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to complete one)
What ABC Teachers can offer:
- Market leading rates of pay, paid by our in house payroll team.
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Completely free online and classroom based CPD including Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an Educare training package.
- Full AWR Compliance to ensure that you are getting the pay your are entitled to.
- A dedicated SEND Consultant who is contactable 24/7.
If you'd like to find out more about the role or other exciting opportunities we have available, then please call Jacob on 01543 228 029 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.