DSLV E-ACT Academy Primary are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant on a permanent contract, to commence employment in January 2020.
We wish to recruit an outstanding LSA practitioner for February 2020 to join our dynamic group at our wonderful E-ACT Academy.
JOB POST: Learning Support Assistant
CONTRACT: Full Time, permanent
START DATE: As soon as possible
SALARY: Scale 2-5
LOCATION: DSLV – E-ACT Academy Primary
DSLV - Primary and Secondary school are located in the Heart of the Midlands in Daventry. We are currently recruiting a staff member with the passion, motivation and high expectations to support and embrace our drive for success. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school that truly values their team, works together to achieve the very best for all our pupils and values.
We can offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to:
• To work with experienced leaders, who have a clear vision for the school.
• To work with staff who have high expectations for both themselves and the children they teach.
• To work within an Academy Trust that has excellent career development with the opportunity of rapid progression.
• To work within a community where you can make a difference to the lives of the pupils and their families.
• To be part of an exciting journey as a new E-ACT Academy
DSLV E-ACT Academy – Primary is looking for an individual who:
• Has the drive and ambition to inspire and motivate everyone around them.
• Has high expectations
• Cares and takes pride
• Contributes to the broader direction and development of the academy.
• Delivers outstanding provision so that all children achieve to their potential.
• Are flexible and resilient in their approach to work and able to maintain a good work/life balance.
If you feel you would thrive in this environment and feel that you can shape the future of our school, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form, declaration form and equal opportunities form from this advert. Once completed, please send documents to recruitmentdaventry@E-ACT.org.uk
We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
DSLV E-ACT Academy, the Ambassadors and Headteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, and undergo appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.