Learning Support Assistant
Start Date: March 2021
The school welcomes applications from enthusiastic, passionate learning support assistant to join an inspirational and creative teaching team. The successful candidate will work as a general learning support assistant, supporting groups of children of different ability groups and also 1-2-1 support. This is a full time role, 10am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
This all boys school is looking for a committed and successful teaching assistant to join their motivated team. The school has been graded as "Good" in their most recent inspection and were praised for their inclusive strategies throughout the school. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: A Teaching Assistant Certificate or Equivalent
To be considered for the learning support assistant position, you will:
- Hold a teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working in a secondary school setting
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and maintaining records
- Experience delivering interventions
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education Offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Team.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency