Smart Teachers is recruiting for a full time learning support assistant to work within an outstanding mainstream primary school located in the Redbridge area. This is a 3 form entry school. The learning support assistant could be working with children from early years through to KS2. The learning support assistant will be supporting children both in and outside of the classroom, and this could be working with children who also have additional learning needs.
About the Role
• Learning support assistant
• Working with children from early years through to KS2
• Assisting the teacher in setting up the classroom and supporting those children with additional learning needs
• The hours for the role are 8.30am to 3.30pm, there are no part i8tme options available
• Temporary contract with the potential for a permanent contract for the right candidate
• Daily rate is between £70 and £75 per day
About the School
• Outstanding mainstream primary school
• Located within Redbridge
• Excellent transport links, including walking distance from the tube, and accessible by a variety of buses
• Parking is available in and around the school
• There is a gym on site for staff to use
• Bright spacious corridors and vast outside space
• Community feel and well established staff base
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning support assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number LXD47448.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.