ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for an exceptional SEN Learning Support Assistant to work in a school in Loughborough that caters for range of Special Educational Needs, aged 3-19. The school received Outstanding in it’s last OFSTED inspection and is always on the lookout for additional learning support staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience working in an SEN school or support setting
- Be looking for new and exciting challenge in a supportive environment
- Have an Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the Update Service or be willing to complete one.
In return we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Online and classroom CPD
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
- Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jacob on 01543 228 029 or firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer daily. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.