Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant / LSA to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. Starting September 2019, there are three full time, permanent positions available at the school. This well-resourced school has multiple benefits available for the successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA including extensive CPD training, federation support and a free gym for staff to use.
About the Roles
• Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• Three positions available
• KS3 to KS5 support
• General in class support and 1:1 sessions
• Mostly working with pupils with mild ASD / ADHD
• Three full time positions available dependant on candidates preferences / experience
• MPS salary between £19,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school
• Friendly supportive working environment
• Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
• Extensive benefits available for staff including onsite gym and CPD
• Network support across the federation
• Internal promotion opportunities
• State of the art facilities
• Short walk from a train station nearby
• Onsite parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant / LSA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent classroom based experience working in the UK curriculum
• Ideally a graduate, not essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN13171LSA.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.