Smart Teachers is recruiting for Learning Support Assistant / LSA to join an “Outstanding” all girls secondary school in Marylebone. The successful Learning Support Assistant / LSA will be employed from September 2019 to July 2020 on a long-term, temporary basis. This role has the potential to become permanent. The school is looking to appoint a versatile Learning support Assistant / LSA to support small groups and individuals across the school and potentially students with SEN. The school can offer excellent CPD opportunities and a positive working environment. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking team.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant / LSA
• Supporting small groups and individuals
• Temp contract from September 2019 to July 2020
• Daily rate £75-£85
About the School
• All girls secondary school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Located in central London
• Excellent in-house CPD
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant / LSA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT39194.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.