Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant/ LSA to join an outstanding school in Tooting, South West London. This position is full time and available to start ASAP. The successful Learning Support Assistant/ LSA position will initially be for the full academic year, with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate further into the year.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant/ LSA
• Working with pupils aged 11 to 16
• Full time
• Daily salary between £65 to £85 a day
• Permeant position available for the right candidate
• PAYE – no use of third party payroll
About the School
• Outstanding school
• Large, successful, forward-looking school.
• High achieving
• One of the largest schools in London
• Great rail and road transport links
• Supportive line manager
• Ongoing professional development training available
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant/ LSA will need to meet the following criteria:
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Proven experience working in a similar setting
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Willingness to participate in development and training opportunities
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN38119.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
#STPrime, #STSec or #Ta