We are currently experiencing a large demand for passionate and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to work in special needs schools in the Manchester area. Ideally we are looking for people who want full-time work and who are looking to start working as soon as possible.
We don’t work with umbrella companies, we only pay PAYE.
As a Learning Support Assistant you will have a caring and patient manner, and be expected to meet the needs of pupils with Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties, and other associated needs including Social, Emotional and Mental Health. You will be working with children on a 1:1 basis and so the ability to build positive relationships is required.
The post will suit someone either looking to work a special needs school environment or someone with special school experience. The schools that we work with provide supportive environments, and are looking for committed Learning Support Assistants who can successfully join their highly motivated teams.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The requirements for this position are:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Be comfortable in working with pupils either 1-to-1 or in smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd