Manchester Academy is vibrant, dynamic and forward thinking teaching community which embraces diversity and is committed to ensuring the success of our students. We are located on the outskirts of the world famous Manchester City Centre which means excellent transport links into Manchester and the North-West.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Learning Support Assistant to join our SEN department. This fantastic role requires the post holder to assist in the support and integration of children with Special Educational Needs.
We are currently looking to appoint an individual who has;
- Practical Experience of supporting pupils with SEN issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the education of young people.
- The ability to establish and develop successful working relationships with the students in our academy.
- Strong IT skills and ability to use the Microsoft Office suite.
In return we will provide you with;
- The opportunity to be part of our hardworking, diverse and friendly team of Learning Support Assistants.
- Support with CPD and Development needs.
- A positive and modern environment in which to work in.
Please read the Job Description for further details on this post.
Manchester Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, therefore as part of the Safer Recruitment process, references will be requested if shortlisted for the position. Manchester Academy is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in employment. Appointment will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced DBS check.