We are seeking outstanding, enthusiastic and friendly Learning Support Assistants with experience in supporting children with complex learning needs, to join our experienced team, in an award-winning, Rights Respecting School. Norbury School is a Safeguarding Learning Hub and Safeguarding is integral to all who work at Norbury.
To be considered you must have:
- GCSE level or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths;
- a minimum of 6 month's recent, relevant and continuous experience within a primary school setting;
- a wide range of experience and knowledge of the curriculum.
We can offer:
- a warm, friendly, vibrant and inclusive school
- a supportive, inspiring team and an award winning school to grow with, where pupils are the centre of all that we do
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 60 languages between them and are all keen to learn and explore further
- expert training, both within school and beyond
You will be required to work under the instruction of the Inclusion Leader and be prepared to work in a variety of contexts.
Application packs to be downloaded from the school’s website www.norbury.harrow.sch.uk Completed application forms can either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned in paper form to the school.
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended, please contact Ms J Hastings, School Administrator, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: 11th June 2018, at 12 noon.
Interviews: 13th June 2018