“ The staff are fantastic and support each other all the time.” Teacher
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing Multi - Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff? Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed? We are seeking to appoint a collaborative and innovative Learning Support Assistant/Midday Supervisor working from 10.50am - 12.50pm daily from September 2019. As part of the LSA role the successful candidate will provide support for EHCP students during break and lunch. The possibility of additional hours is available for a suitably qualified candidate.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner with
- an individual who will ensure students with additional needs are integrated into the whole school environment
- assist students to achieve excellent progress by running specific interventions to assist the student’s individual learning and social needs
- Experience of working in a school environment or with young people would be an advantage
- an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the SEND team and the chance to be a founding member of staff
- structured CPD within the school and across the Trust
- a focus on valuing staff as professionals and people
- a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
- An early finish in the summer term
- A wonderful new purpose built building in September 2020
- An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to central London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick and Ealing on the doorstep
The Green School for Boys is part of The Green School Trust, a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which also runs the highly successful Green School for Girls. This is an exciting time to join the Trust and be part of the founding staff team as The Green School for Boys begins it third year in September 2019.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Green School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
For further details please contact Julie Hart, PA to the CEO & Executive Headteacher:: firstname.lastname@example.org or download the details from the Trust website at www.tgstrust.com or the TES website. If you would like to visit the school please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 1st September 2019 Interviews: w/c 2nd September