Do you believe every child deserves the chance to succeed?
Do you want to join a team who will work hard together to make this happen?
Do you want to join a diverse and vibrant school that is rapidly improving?
With progress in the top 10% nationally and the top performing co-educational 6th form in Hackney, The Bridge Academy is on a journey to excellence.
We are seeking an exceptional Learning Support Assistant who is totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at University or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life.
Do you have?
• Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C standard or equivalent?
• Experience of working with students with a range of additional needs?
• Awareness of issues related to underachievement and barriers to learning and participation?
• Excellent communication and organisational skills?
Why choose us?
· Culture of high expectations
· Exceptionally visible SLT
· Commitment to staff development
Our sponsors UBS provide significant support to the Academy, and we also work with a wide variety of community groups to ensure the best for all our students. Our award winning building is outstanding and is based at our stunning canal-side location, just minutes from Haggerston Station and just over a mile from the heart of the City of London.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application and ensure that you read our school workforce privacy notice. We encourage applicants from all sectors of the community to apply.
The deadline for applications is: 9:00am on Wednesday 17th October 2018. Due to the half term period in week beginning 22nd October, the interviews will take place in week beginning 29th October 2018.