Focus School Stockport Campus is a mixed, all-through school situated in Stockport, Cheshire. It is part of Focus Learning Trust, a group of 25 UK independent schools across the UK, all with a religious character.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, experienced Learning Support Assistant.
The school seeks to promote excellence in education and enjoys outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
We are looking for:
· A dedicated, hardworking professional with experience of working with children
· An individual with high personal integrity and professionalism
· Patience with a flexible approach and positive attitude
· A respect for the school’s ethos, aims and values
· An excellent working environment with good resources for teaching and learning
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· Access to cutting edge, world leading educational practice as part of the largest network of schools globally
For more information relating to our Campus please visit http://stockport.focus-school.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust
For an informal discussion or visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher on 0161 975 9323
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provide direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.