We require an enthusiastic member of staff to work as a Learning Support Assistant (Teaching Assistant Level 1) at Eastwick School.
We have a variety of part time temporary and permanent positions available (linked to SEN funding):
- Wednesday: 8.30am – 3.30pm
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 12.00pm – 3.30pm
- Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm (permanent)
You will support SEND pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities to enable them to access the curriculum.
A good education to GCSE level in English, maths and science or equivalent, Grade C and above or equivalent, is required. Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills with a commitment to helping each student achieve their full potential.
THPT can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- An excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
Closing date: Monday 9 December 2019.
Interviews may take place prior to the closing date by mutual agreement.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.