Vision For Education are currently recruiting for the ideal candidate for a Learning Support Assistant in the Tameside area. We require a passionate and enthusiastic character, who can demonstrate empathy as well as wanting to support those with learning disabilities and difficulties.
In the role of Learning Support Assistant, you will be required to support multiple students each day who will be working at different ability levels, and who will require varying levels of support and assistance. The ability to build positive relationships with the pupils is required, as well as approaching situations in a patient yet caring manner. Vision For Education are looking for a person with the right skills and qualities who can excel in this role.
The Learning Support Assistant role will suit a candidate with experience within a special needs school setting, or alternatively of supporting people with special educational needs in residential care or other relevant setting. The Schools we work with, within the Tameside area are committed to building positive relationships and making a difference to their pupil’s time within education.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for the Learning Support Assistant position are:
• Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
• Have a patient and caring nature
• Be willing to work in Tameside schools
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a Learning Support Assistant valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd