Hours: 30 hours a week, term time only.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work with pupils with Additional or Special Educational Needs.
Applicants should be interested in working in a school and enjoy working with children who might have a range of learning difficulties. Appropriate training will be provided as necessary but some sort of medical experience would be desirable.
The successful applicants will become part of our thriving School, Learning Development Department and Pastoral Teams. The willingness to work with pupils from a variety of educational backgrounds and with a wide range of needs is essential.
This job would be suitable for those considering teaching or educational psychology as a career.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity in a vibrant outstanding school
- A guaranteed CPD plan tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ Level study.
- A supportive department and Leadership Team
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare salary sacrifice scheme, cycle scheme and retail discounts.
- Free onsite Parking
- An enthusiastic Staff Association offering opportunities for staff sport and socialising
- Excellent location with direct rail links to London Waterloo (25 mins) and a frequent bus service to Kingston
- Access to an Employee Wellbeing Programme including counselling and mentoring
Coombe Girls' School
Kingston upon Thames
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Coombe Girls’ is a popular and highly successful non-selective 11 – 18 school that is federated with its partner boys’ school to comprise the Coombe Secondary Schools Academies Trust, based in New Malden, Surrey.
Coombe Girls’ ...