- Excited about working in an achieving school environment?
- Determined to help and support students with special needs to achieve their full potential?
- Keen to work with KS3, 4 and 5 students?
- Able to work as a team member in our Inclusion department
- Keen to develop expertise within departments
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant who is able to support learners in all subjects up to GCSE level and to support students with improving their behaviour for learning.
The post would suit a graduate considering entering the teaching profession or someone who can demonstrate an understanding of supporting and guiding students in their learning.
An excellent standard of English, both written and oral, is essential.
If you have the ability to inspire and motivate students we would like to hear from you.
The Inclusion department works closely with all departments to deliver high quality support to all students on the SEN register.
This post provides the opportunity to make a real difference to the learning of our young people.