Smart Teachers is recruiting for Learning Support Assistant to join an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Tooting, South West London. Starting January, this is a full time position for the academic year with a permanent contract on offer for the right candidate further into the year.
About the Role
• Learning Support Assistant
• Working with pupils aged 11 to 16
• Might include working with mild special needs across all year groups
• Full time fixed term role for two terms
• Daily salary between £65 to £85
• Permeant position available for the right candidate
About the School
• Outstanding school
• Large, successful, forward-looking school (one of the largest in London)
• High achieving
• Supportive line manager
• Ongoing professional development training available
• Great rail and road transport links with parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• Willingness to participate in development and training opportunities
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN38119.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.