We have an exciting opportunity for an excellent Learning Support Assistant to join our Senior Girls’ School, from September 2017. The successful candidate will provide 1:1 support for students with special educational needs in KS3 & KS4. This is a full-time post working Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm, when School is in session.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
- Experienced at working with young people, ideally in a similar role and age range
- Empathetic, understanding and willing to fully support the student and Class Teacher
- Proficient in English, with the ability to communicate clearly
- Dynamic with the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form and post completed forms to the following address:-
HR Department Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Thursday 22 June 2017. Interviews will be held soon after. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.
Claires Court is an equal opportunities employer.