Required as soon as possible:
30 hours per week, 8.30am - 3.30pm (45 minutes Lunch + 15 minutes Break), term
An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of two Temporary Learning Support Assistants at North Ridge Community School.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a school environment and will also have:
- A commitment to working as part of an established team to deliver high quality caring and stimulating learning
- Minimum relevant NVQ Level 2 or equivalent (or working towards) in special needs/support work in schools
- Minimum Level 2 Mathematics & English
- Minimum Level 1 Safeguarding
The successful candidate will join:
- A well respected and successful special school
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are happy, well cared for, feel safe and have a positive attitude to learning
- A school that offers excellent opportunities for professional development
- A dedicated and caring staff team who are committed to building on the strengths of the school
- A warm, friendly and supportive team committed to ensuring all children realise their full potential
- Supportive governors and parents
Application forms are available at www.doncastercounciljobs.co.uk
North Ridge is a school with currently 124 pupils from across the Doncaster area, all of whom have severe learning difficulties and a statement of special educational needs.
This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
North Ridge Community School is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For more information please visit our website at www.northridge.doncaster.sch.uk .
Visits are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged – please contact Mrs Linda Owen on 01302 720790, or email email@example.com
Closing date: 26th October 2017
Shortlisting date: 7th November 2107
Interview date: 14th November 2017
If you have not heard anything by Friday 10th November 2017 please presume that you have not been selected for interview. Thank you for your interest.