Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for secondary supply Learning Support Assistants to work on a flexible daily basis with schools based in Kensignton and Chelsea, London. We have a constant flow of work across KS3 – 5 for regular day-to-day, short- and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. If you are an experienced secondary Learning Support Assistants with the ability to adapt, then we want to hear from you.
About the Roles
• Learning Support Assistants
• Working with children in KS3 – KS5
• Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available within Kensington and Chelsea
• No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
• Daily rate up to £90 depending upon experience
In order to be considered for this role, the Learning Support Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be qualified to graduate level ideally
• Proven experience supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the GMH1107LSAKC.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.