Our client is a Year 7-12 Co-educational Independent school, located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. This school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community. Having recently expanded from Year 11-12 to Year 7-12, having small class sizes allows an emphasis on academic excellence.
About the Role:
• Learning Support Coordinator (Years 7-12)
• Hold experience in Learning Support across Years 7-12
• Qualifications in Learning Support/Special Education is highly desirable but not essential
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Start date is flexible - ASAP or Term 1 2021
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #TES2010-545736MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2010-545736SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!