Learning Support / Mathematics Teacher | Youth and Community Learning Centre | Toowoomba
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5:00 PM, MONDAY 21 JANUARY 2019
Full Time | Fixed Term | 30 hours per week | Commencing as soon as possible to 06 December 2019
Youth and Community Learning Centre | Toowoomba | 7-12
YCLC provides educational opportunities for those students who are no longer able to remain in mainstream schooling. The Centre is committed to supporting these young people to achieve their potential and to developing partnerships with their parents. The Centre aims to assist young people to achieve qualifications for work and to assist them in transitioning to full-time work or to return to mainstream schooling.
The ideal candidate will:
- have capacity to collect and utilise data to track and enhance student performance e.g. student testing, data analysis, NCCD etc.
- have knowledge and/or experience in the delivery of Mathematics both in ACARA and/or QCE system
- plan, implement and review effective teaching and learning experiences for students
- support staff in the planning, implementation and review of personalised learning programs to enhance student engagement and achievement
- have capacity to create and maintain a supportive and safe environment
Your application must include:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit an application via SEEK.
Further details can be obtained from the Role Description or by contacting Principal, Liisa Hammond, Youth and Community Learning Centre, Toowoomba by phone: 07 4638 9807 or by email: Liisa.Hammond@twb.catholic.edu.au
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date
Employment will be in accordance with Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2015 – 2019