Learning Support Practitioner/Teaching Assistant
Monday-Friday 8:40am - 3:20 pm
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career working with children and potentially moving towards primary teaching. It represents excellent preparation for teacher training programmes. Our ideal candidate will:
· have the skill to work effectively with children in an engaging way
· have a secure skills in mathematics
· have a passion for learning
· have a desire to help each child reach his/her full potential
· have strong written and verbal English skills
We can offer you
· Amazing children with a love of learning
· Excellent behaviour
· Opportunities for professional development
· Committed staff team
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you:
· Contact the school to arrange a visit to see us in action
· Send us your completed application
Lanchester Community Free School is at an exciting point on its journey to “a better future”. We are based in a listed building close to the Watford town centre and are expanding each year by an additional cohort.
In September we will take on a further 60 new children, making a total of 320+ pupils, increasing year on year until we reach our capacity of 420 pupils.
Closing date for applications: 17th Jun 2019
Start date : September or sooner.
Lanchester Community Free School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check