Our client is a highly regarded independent school located in the Brisbane’s Northern Suburbs. The college prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential. It is known for excellence in academic achievement, high standards of student dress and behaviour, positive staff support of students and quality facilities and resources.
About the Role:
- Immediate Start
- Contract until end of 2021 school year
- Role will look after learning support for secondary aged students
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TB2106-54904 or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers