Island Christian Academy is a community-minded International School located in the vibrant Soho district in Hong Kong. Island Christian Academy currently has an enrolment of 460 students in Years 1-7. The school is in its eight successful year of operation and is accredited with Council of International Schools and the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
The school is now seeking passionate, an experienced senior leader and teachers to take on a challenging and fulfilling role in our school as below:
The ideal candidate will:
hold formal qualifications relating to the area of SEN, inclusion and/or Learning Support Provision
- be an experienced, successful teacher with expertise in the area of supporting learners with diverse academic, social, emotional and developmental needs.
- be able to demonstrate their own personal commitment to being a lifelong learner
- be passionate about Christian education and excited to shape the lives of future generations,
- be committed to developing collaborative practices with students and staff, and
- be an advocate for the effective integration of digital tools and technologies to improve learning outcomes for students.
Island Christian Academy
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 13 years