Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Teacher for our client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This highly-regarded independent school is consistently ranked amongst the top schools in New South Wales for academic results and boasts a dynamic teaching and learning environment. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 Learning Support Teacher
- Full-time, temporary role
- 6 month contract
- Position to commence January 2018
- Working with students with high support needs
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney Eastern Suburbs location
- Team oriented and supportive community atmosphere
- Extensive facilities and resources including well-managed libraries
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Wide range of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Consistently ranks amongst the leading schools in NSW for academic results
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and ideally qualifications in Special Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have a flexible and dynamic approach to learning and behaviour support
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEB1711-522785SM.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with our website and Facebook page for details of all upcoming jobs and things going in the Education industry.
If you’re not keen on this great opportunity but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).