Our client is an elite, Independent school, located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This Independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 Learning Support Teacher
- Full Time, Contract role until the end of the year
- Position to commence week 4 of Term 3, 2018 (13th August)
- Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school in a leafy North Shore location
- Extensive Professional Development and Health and Well-being programs for all staff
- Up to date and fully equipped campus with state of the art facilities
- Impressive results continually achieved
- Be a qualified secondary teacher
- Ideally hold post graduate qualifications in Special Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529235AT – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529235MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).