Our client is seeking educators to join a Special Purpose school located in Western Sydney. The school caters and supports Year 5-12 students who suffer with emotional behaviour difficulties. With specialist programmes developed to support the holistic development of these students, you will joining a dedicated team.
About the Role:
• Qualified Primary or Secondary Teacher with Special Education experience essential
• Delivering core subjects across all KLAs
• Maximum 7 Students in your class with a Full-time Teaching Assistant present
• Working 4 days a week (Potential for Full-time)
• Temporary Contract – Working Holiday Visa’s Welcome
• Role commencing November 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified Primary or Secondary Teacher
• Essential experience working and supporting SEN students
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539749SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539749MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).