Nord Anglia Education
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 54 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and North America, providing outstanding education to nearly 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We believe that being part of our family of 54 schools gives each school a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and King’s College London.
The British International School Bratislava
The British International School Bratislava is at the forefront of international education in Slovakia. Established in 1997 for students aged 2-18, our school is recognised for academic excellence leading to outstanding IB results and entry to top universities worldwide. Our facilities are designed to support learning, and include a wide range of performing arts and sports amenities to develop the whole child and foster a love of learning amongst our students.
To learn more about our school, please visit: http://www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/bratislava
About the role
- The Learning Technology Integration Specialist is a Whole school role which will assist to enhance learning through improved integration of technology.
- The primary focus of the position is to enrich and support teaching and learning while strengthening the technology skills of students, teachers, and staff.
- Provide dynamic support to the development, implementation, coordination and evaluation of the School’s educational technology program for the express purpose of promoting student learning and enabling students to acquire the knowledge, skills and understandings that ensure successful learning.
- He/she will assist administrators and classroom teachers in the incorporation of technological hardware and software into daily practice.
- They will work also to support the school improvement efforts and build the technology instructional capacity of the team In Bratislava.
- They will work with SLT to define strategic direction for the school. This direction will link existing technologies, embrace new technologies and define a future that will keep BISB at the forefront of innovation and technological development in the international school sector in Slovakia.
You must also hold a European or UK passport to comply with Slovak residency permit requirements.
We offer career and development opportunities that come with being part of our global organisation. Nord Anglia University unites our team through a vibrant online platform that harnesses the collective expertise of their peers in an exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice. We also provide extensive online and face-to-face professional development at the cutting edge of educational thinking. Our collaborations with The Juilliard School and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offers our teacher’s unrivalled access to leading experts in their fields. We also offer an opportunity to earn an Executive Masters in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London.
Alongside this great training is a competitive salary package. (European schools do not have a relocation package which includes flights accommodation etc.)
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd June
Initial interviews will be conducted by Skype.
Start Date: August 2018 or later for the right Candidate
Please apply: https://www.nordangliaeducation.jobs/displayjob.aspx?jobid=5038
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All applicants (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.