£20,950 - £32,241 (depending on skills and experience)
Plus market supplement of between £2,000 and £4,000, depending on skills and experience)
Working within our Construction department this post will be joining the College which has a strong focus on providing our learners with the skills and knowledge to promote construction skills. Ideally, candidates will have a sound knowledge of wood occupations (site to bench) and the carpentry industry with a comprehensive knowledge of current site health and safety legislation.
Whilst you do not have to have a formal teaching qualification or teaching experience to apply for this role you do need to have:
• A willingness to attain a teaching qualification. Courses are run in-house by the College.
• An interest and passion to interact with and develop young people.
Experience of working within an educational institution would be a distinct advantage to support our ambitious plan for the future development of our construction curriculum.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 30 March 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider