£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Andover College has an exciting opportunity for a full time, enthusiastic and well qualified Lecturer. The post holder will teach across both Dance and Performing Arts courses and the candidate will be teaching on Level 2 and Level 3 provisions.
To meet our high expectations, you’ll need to be a qualified industry practitioner with experience of BTEC level 3 teaching would also be advantageous.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider