£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
The successful candidate will be part of a team ensuring the high quality provision of Higher Education (HE) programmes in Agriculture (and other land-based degree programmes as appropriate). Teaching will be mainly HE but may involve some Further Education. The post holder will have an appropriate post graduate qualification with the ability to support students in research activities. The post holder will have relevant industry experience and hold, or be willing to attain a recognised teaching qualification.
Applicants are welcome on a part-time or full-time basis.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 13 April 2020
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Care Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider