£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available at Andover College. We are looking for an inspiring and innovative individual to teach on a variety of level 2 and 3 courses in IT and Computing. Candidates will have a qualification at level 4 or above in a subject related to IT and Computing and demonstrate an enthusiasm for the changing dynamics of the industry in terms of careers students can progress to. A teaching qualification is not essential upon commencement as the college excels in providing excellent professional development. We are an ambitious college and provide a supportive environment.
This post is based at the Andover campus with a start date of August.
Closing Date: 22 April 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider