The Agricultural department is based at our Walford Campus in Baschurch which is on the outskirts of the county town of Shrewsbury. This post forms part of an expanding team currently delivering Agricultural qualifications from Level 1, 2, and 3 (C&G / BTEC Diploma’s and NVQs at Level 2 and 3).
Under the direction of the relevant Curriculum Area Manager (CAM) to deliver high quality teaching and learning, including;
- Teaching and assessing on a variety of programmes
- Liaising with the CAM to develop study programmes in the curriculum area
- Taking part in the Internal Performance Inspections and quality assurance procedures at the College
- Liaising with the CAM in dealing with management information data
- Pastoral activities
- The ideal candidate will have a specialism focusing on Crop Production and Machinery.