Do you want to work for an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ college?
Walsall College is one of the leading colleges in the sector, being uniquely and proudly vocational, we are committed to bringing talent to life by maximising the potential of our students and staff.
We are current seeking highly motivated and committed Lecturers to join our pool of staff to provide an outstanding educational experience, enabling our students to maximise their potential.
Providing a high standard of teaching, learning and assessment is a key responsibility of this role, together with acting as a Tutor to a group of students.
You must have a relevant qualification in the subject area, and a teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards).
You must hold a Level 3 qualification in Early Years/Education/Childcare/Children and Young People, and a teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards).
The successful candidate must have experience of working within an Early Years/School setting in the last 5 years.
For full specification requirements please refer to the job description.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary for Lecturers.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pensions Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College’s Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including ‘Best of Walsall’ discounts.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Two state of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors’ Nursery.
- Access to ‘The Hub’ offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/vulnerable adults. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.