We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering to teach on a range of Electrical/Electronic Engineering courses.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers. As a Lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of students, by providing them with the skills, knowledge and training required to enable them to achieve their goals.
As a Lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, you should:
- Have a Electrical/Electronic Engineering Vocational Qualification / NVQ3 or equivalent
- Have GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications or equivalent (Grades 9-4)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a relevant industry
- Experience of Teaching /Training, in the Further Education sector
- The ability to teach a range of Electrical/Electronic Engineering subjects, both practical and theoretical
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
*Up to £33,554 + Market forces payment options could be accessible for a fully qualified, suitably experienced/exceptional candidates. This can be discussed at interview.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Friday 24 November 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.