Do you have the passion to develop and inspire the next generation of electricians. Are you ready for your next challenge to be in Further Education?
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Building Services team, teaching on our electrical programmes up to level 3.
As a Lecturer in Electrical Installations, you should hold a:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification electrical installations or equivalent
• A teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of teaching electrical installations up to level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
- Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of programmes.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to teach a range of topics within the specified subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
- 44 day’s annual leave including bank holidays plus up to a 5 further discretionary days.
- membership of Teachers Pension Scheme
- Access to CPD
- the opportunity to work in a dynamic forward thinking team in the only education provider in the Liverpool City region to deliver the new technical qualifications, T Levels
Hugh Baird College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years