Gloucestershire College (GC) is recruiting a Lecturer in ESOL to join the ESOL department based at Gloucester College.
The purpose of this role is to create effective and stimulating opportunities for learning through high quality teaching, learning and assessment that enables the development and progression of all ESOL learners.
Up to 37 hours per week (Job share/2 x 18.5 hour roles would be considered for this role)
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As a Lecturer in ESOL, you will:
• Provide learning and assessment activities, which meet curriculum requirements and the aims and needs of all the learners
• Share good practice with others and engage in continuing professional development through reflection, evaluation and the appropriate use of resources
• Design and apply appropriate methods of assessment fairly and effectively
• Encourage learners to recognise and reflect on ways in which learning can empower
them as individuals and make a difference in their communities
Skills and Experience:
• Degree or equivalent qualification (level 6)
• A level or above in relevant subject
• CELTA (or equivalent)
• Experience of teaching ESOL at different levels
A career with us means much more than just a salary - we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package.
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years