Closing date: Sunday 04 August 2019
Interview date: Monday 12 August 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to the role of IOSH/NEBOSH Lecturer. The role will involve the delivery of the following programmes:
• Level 3 NEBOSH National General Certificate and NEBOSH National Construction Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety,
• Level 4 NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
• IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely.
The course will be delivered to managers, supervisors and employee representatives and previous experience of delivering to this clientele will be a significant advantage.
The successful candidate must:
• Have relevant NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications
• Be a member of IOSH and NEBOSH
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
• Be an experienced Health and Safety practitioner with relevant work based experience.
• Have the ability to guide and motivate students.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Have a high degree of personal motivation and commitment.
• Have a flexible approach to work as the successful candidate will be required to work evenings.
• Experience of teaching the above NEBOSH courses is preferable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including cycle to work scheme.
SK Group is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.