£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
You will deliver a broad range of Vet Nurse units on the Sparsholt campus and a Veterinary Nursing or Veterinary Medicine qualification and registration is essential (RVN or MRCVS). Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential since the college can offer an extensive support package. The post holders will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification, and will be expected to be self-motivated and a good communicator.
The maternity cover post will involve delivering the City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing, with an equine specialism.
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider