We are seeking applications for the following role at a reputable school located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney. This school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers an inspiring environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 11-12 HSC Legal Studies and Business Studies
• Part-time (0.7FTE) Temporary, 12-month contract (concludes end of Term 3, 2022)
• Commencing Term 4, 2021 (or Term 1, 2022 by negotiation)
• Participate in extracurricular programs
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2109-550014SM or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales